30.8.10

Ramblings

Photograph: Nancy Love and Joe Angeles

Ramblings Ramblings Ramblings!!! This is me..  bored.. I don't know about other people but when I begin to laugh hysterically and not have a reason to, it usually means my mind has gone insane and that I'm bored out of my misery. I miss the days where I didn't have a care in the world.. my mind was so innocent and filled with mystical creatures far beyond imagination itself.. is it so that society brainwashes us to be a certain person.. i guess in someway Yes but I do believe that it is up to one self to choose a path.. gosh i miss being a kid.. playing with my friends and complaining about having to do my homework first, being able to spin and spin in circles until you feel the world turn upside down. Then I grew up.. little by little.. and im still in progress.. it's true what they say about "there's a first time for everything" and the beauty of that is that you're never going to have a "first time" of the same thing.. First time you had a best friend.. first time you scraped your knees.. first time you got caught doing something you weren't suppose to....

First time you fell in love..

Wether it was with a complete stranger or maybe even your best friend.. there's never going to be such a feeling as the first time itself...  -Nancy Love

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the comment. I really appreciate it. :)
    I also liked the above post, true thoughts. Your blog looks awesome too, it was different last time I was here. :)

    ReplyDelete